- Written by Webmaster
- Category: Enterprises
- Hits: 383
SEECO is an autonomous business entity established under independent board of directors. The company was legally registered by BRELLAand incorporated under the Companies Ordinance (Cap.212) as a limited by guarantee with a Certificate of Incorporation number 41001 of 2001.
SEECO (Ltd) is a Limited Company located in MbeziJuu, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania dealing with production and commercialization of proven renewable energy (RE) and energy efficiency (EE) technologies and services. The goal of the company is to produce and market, improved energy efficient products, technologies and services, plan and implement environmentally sound energy business projects on commercial fashion. SEECO focuses on large scale production and marketing of sustainable modern energy technologies and services
The Vision of SEECO company is a healthy community accessing and using improved and efficient modern energy technologies
The mission of SEECO is to produce and provide a selected range of renewable and energy efficient products to the needy buyers ranging from individuals, entrepreneurs and institutions
The SEECO’s future strategy is built up of short term, medium and long term objectives which are explained in its strategies
- Develop, strengthen and re-orient a team and staff to business and commercialization of energy technologies/products ;
- Build and effectively manage working capital i.e. stock, creditors, debtors and cash;
- Diversify company products and services range to create more stable income;
- Expand partnership, networking and strategic alliances for effective sourcing, dealership or/and technology sharing;
- Explore potentials for joint venture investment and analyze the best opportunities to invest in medium size renewable energy projects
SEECO has implemented several sustainable energy projects in Tanzania with nature of business services. The company workshop/ manufacturing centre is situated at MbeziJuu/Goba, a suburb located 19 km from Dar es Salaam City Centre.SEECO has reasonable number of technicians and administrative staff who are responsible on day to day operation of the company.Commercialization and distribution is carried out through extensive marketing of improved stoves and solar energy technologies to different strategic areas
The company is targeting both rural and urban communities in various sites in Tanzania. The experience gained through installation of the systems and marketing sustainable energy products in the off-grid areas will be used by this company to ensure the proposed project will be implemented successfully in the proposed districts.
For More Information SEECO Ltd
- Written by Webmaster
- Category: Enterprises
- Hits: 387
Sustainable Energy Services Company (SESCOM) Limited is a company with the intention of promoting efficient production and use of electricity from renewable energy sources. The SESCOM’s business interventions range from standalone solar PV systems, mini grids and grid connected electricity production, transmission and distribution.
The Company does so by using its staff, a broad network of contractors, consultancies, offering competitive services.The SESCOM Company has experience of undertaking renewable energy business activities in off-grid areas of Tanzania. SESCOM is responsive and a champion of sustainable electrification that is responsive to adapt to the context in which we operate.
Our projects attempt to use less fertile/unused/remotely located and reasonably priced locations with highest potential. Our portfolio of projects are ranging from standalone solar PV, mini grids to utility megawatt scale, setting up private solar parks to roof top solar systems.
SESCOM is a responsible, a new age power solution Company which takes pride in generation and distribution of electricity, from green and environment friendly generation sources, thereby reducing dependency on greenhouse gas emitting power sources. SESCOM is also a transformative company and believes in social transformation through empowerment.
SESCOM not only attempts to electrify but also empower the local populace by creating training, providing efficient productive appliances and employment opportunities, for the people in the local ecosystem of the projects/power plants, we work on. SESCOM has successfully undertaken the installation of, solar PV home and institutional systems, solar mobile phone multi-charging stations and solar drying in Tanzania as well as designing and construction of mini grids for distribution of electricity in off grid areas.
The company has recorded installation of more than 200 solar PV systems in rural social services centers (Health centers and schools), successfully installed a number of mini grids, conducted a number of feasibility studies. The company is presently finalizing connecting rural households, enterprises and community centers of Kibindu village, Chalinze District (Tanzania) from 40 kW combined hybrid System ( Maize cobs Gasification and Solar) through a mini-grid to connect more than 150 houses which include SMEs and institutions, households and the production and commercialization of green charcoal using byproduct of the gasification process.
The project has installed and constructed a mini grid to distribute electricity to households, business centers and social centers at a cost that is cheaper than their current expense from utilizing fossil fuel. The project will stimulate development of small micro-enterprises which will utilize generated electricity for productive uses.
The company has also partnered with Mufindi Power Services Company to develop a electricity distribution grid System for more than 200 villages including connections to different electricity users under REA III rural electrification programme
SELECTED KEY ACTIVITIES
- Market development of green electricity production and distribution from mini grids and grid connected for productive uses and consumptive requirements
- Consultancy for electricity production projects at different stages i.e. Planning, Designing, sizing, installation of decentralized energy systems, mini-grids and grid i.e. solar PV, solar water heaters and now developing solar park power plant capacity in collaboration with different partners.
- Small and Micro enterprises capacity mobilization and building on Business and entrepreneurship for efficient and productive use of electricity
- Establishment of different energy microenterprises linking electricity production and need for water requirements for irrigation and drinking,
- Marketing and Construction of efficient solar dryers for food processing, solar water heating for meeting, hot water needs in urban areas.
More information SESCOM Group Ltd